According to the Florida Attorney General's office here are some of the names and company names used in this alleged scam, whereupon one man, his girlfriend, several accomplices, and a handful of ever-changing business operations scammed hundreds of would-be authors out of their money ... and dreams of being published.
- Robert M. Fletcher of Boca Raton, Fla.; aka Robert West, Robert Williams, Bill Williams, Beth Stormes, Georgina Orr, Mary Bluestone and Hil Mallory:
- Leslie Mroz Williams of Boca Raton, Fla;.aka Leslie W. Mroz
- Mark Bredt of Clearlake Park, Calif.
- Lynn Eddy of Durham, Conn.
- Agency Strategic Book Publishing, Stylus Literary Agency, Strategic Publishing Group and Agency Strategic Book Publishing, The Literary Agency Group, Writer's Literary & Publishing Services, The New York Literary Agency, The Children's Literary Agency, Poets Literary Agency, the Christian Literary Agency, Writer's Literary Screenplay Agency, Rapid Publishing - Screenwriter911, Rapid Publishing, The Global Book Agency, American Enterprises Group, AEG Publishing Group, Eloquent Books, Strategic Book Publishing, Strategic Book Marketing, The Global Book 2 Agency, Group AEG and S T Literary Agency.