Welcome to Five Super Savings brought to you by Deal Seeking Mom. Each week I bring you the best grocery and health and beauty bargains around town.
August is here, and that means there are some great new printable coupons as well as tons of back-to-school deals. If you want to see some of these deals in action. see my new video below!
1) If you use lubricating eye drops, you'll want to hit CVS this week. Get Blink Tears or Gel Tears for free after ExtraCare Bucks – or if you use the $1.50 off printable coupon, it's like earning money when you buy it!
2) In addition to some great prices on school supplies, you can pick up a GUM toothbrush free after Register Rewards at Walgreens this week. Also, all month you'll get a coupon for a free Maybelline Great Lash Mascara when you buy a Great Lash Mascara.
3) Rite Aid has numerous items that are free after Single Check Rebate this week including, ReNu MultiPlus Contact Solution, Zantac, Crest Toothpaste, and much more.
4) Find more bargain-priced school supplies at Target, along with good prices on Cheez-It Crackers and Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies for those bagged lunches.
5) If you've been overlooking Menards as a resource for fabulous bargains, this would be a great week to give them a second look. Get Crayola Glue Rollers and Dual Color Highlighters free after rebate, plus up to six backpacks for just $0.99 each.
Looking for an easy resource for finding coupons on your favorite products? Check out the brand new Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database. You'll be able to perform simple searches to find a variety of printable coupons, insert coupons, ecoupons and more. Plus, you can create your own Personal Coupon Box to keep track of your coupon stash.
Take the first steps to building your portfolio.View Course »