Welcome to Five Super Savings brought to you by Deal Seeking Mom. Each week I bring you the best grocery and health and beauty bargains around town.
Some really great printable coupons have been released this week, so make sure you have plenty of paper and ink!
1) You'll want to save this $2 off Dry Idea Deodorant coupon for use at CVS next week for a transaction that will actually earn you money when you buy two Dry Idea Deodorants with two coupons.
2) Get two Wheat Thins and three Kraft Cheese blocks for just $5 at Meijer after coupons this week. Even better – you'll earn a Catalina coupon good for a free Crystal Light drink mix. Be sure to check out how you can maximize the free Crystal Light coupon too.
3) Earn money by purchasing Kraft Barbecue Sauce at Kroger through 5/24. Pair another Catalina coupon offer with this $1 off Kraft BBQ Sauce printable coupon for big savings.
4) Snapple coupons are hard to come by, so take advantage of this buy one Snapple get one free offer to save at the store of your choice.
5) Kraft released $50 in printable coupons this week. These are all high value coupons on products you probably buy normally, so print and save. Only a limited number are available, so don't wait.
One last tip on a fantastic coupon you won't want to miss – be one of the first 100,000 to register on May 18th to receive a coupon by mail for a free DiGiorno Flatbread Melts pizza!
Five Super Savings: Don't miss these printable coupons