KMart isn't a store that I regularly shop at, but next week it's giving budget-minded shoppers a huge incentive to add them to their weekly rounds. Scores of stores across the U.S. are offering double coupons up to $2 in face value. But the savings don't stop there -- select stores in Ohio, Michigan, and Missouri have been confirmed to be offering triple coupons up to $0.75 face value ($2.25 max. discount) and double coupons up to $4 face value ($8 max. discount)!
Here are the terms of the event:
- KMart will be offering super double coupons at participating locations and triple coupons at select stores April 19-25.
- Stores participating in super double coupons will double coupons with a value up to $2.
- Stores participating in triple coupons will triple coupons with a value up to $0.75 and double coupons with a value up to $4.
- There's a limit of 25 coupons per customer per day.
Five coupons that you'll want to cut from this Sunday's paper:
- Act Total Care 33 oz., $2 off 1
- Bic Comfort 3 Advance Shaver 4-pack, $2 off 1
- Johnson's Baby Care Wash or Lotion, $2 off 1
- Finish/Electrasol Quantum, Powerball Tabs or Gelpacs, $2.50 off 1 (stores that triple)
- L'Oreal Excellence to go $3 of 1 (stores that triple)
Just a few tips for organizing your shopping trip:
- Leave the kids at home so you're not distracted.
- Keep your transaction small. Plan to buy all of the items you have coupons for together.
- Compile a running list of the prices as you're shopping.
- Watch carefully as coupons are scanned to make sure they're doubled/tripled correctly.
- Check your receipt when you get to your car. Any adjustments can be made much more easily now than later.
Be sure to check Deal Seeking Mom for updates on the fantastic deals to be had during this event over the next week.