Welcome to Five Super Savings brought to you by Deal Seeking Mom. This week I'm pleased to share five fantastic deals that you can get all at one store - Target. Deals abound when you combine a manufacturer coupon and a Target store coupon, so print or clip and start saving.
1) Stock up on GE Energy Smart Light Bulbs for free after a printable manufacturer coupon! CFL light bulbs use 75% less energy than a standard bulb and save $30 or more in electricity costs over the lifetime of the bulb, so the savings go far beyond just the initial cost.
2) Make cleaning your house a snap with Pledge Furniture Wipes that are also free after combining printable manufacturer and Target store coupons. Convenient and free - what more could you ask for?
3) Deals on soy milk are hard to come by, so those of you that are fanatics of it will be thrilled to know that there are two printable coupons you can combine to purchase Silk Soy Milk for just $1.45 this week.
4) Do you still have your Sunday newspaper inserts from this past weekend? Clip the $2 off Gillette Body Wash coupon and use it to get the 8.4-oz. size at no charge.
5) If you're lucky enough to have a Super Target in your vicinity, you can score some delicious free Artisan Bread with a printable coupon.
Other deals you may want to check out that are still valid are Mott's Applesauce for just $0.22 and Market Pantry Soups for $0.29!
Take the first steps to building your portfolio.View Course »