Welcome to Five Super Savings brought to you by Deal Seeking Mom. I've rounded up some of the best bargains at a variety of stores, so pick what works best for you and start saving! Many of these savings are available using printable coupons, so read on to see how you can keep a little extra in your checking account this week.
1) Target is the source of a number of fabulous deals once again this week. Print out coupons that will allow you to get Mott's Applesauce for just $0.22 and Pepperidge Farm Goldfish for $0.76 to possibly even free. If you're lucky enough to live near a Super Target, snag some Market Pantry Cheese for just $1.25 and some fresh broccoli for free as well.
2) Next stop, Walmart. Pick up Simple Green Cleaner for just $0.97 with a printable coupon, and if you have previous newspaper inserts you can score free Iams Kitten Food and treat your kids to new Danimals Crush Cups for $1. While you're there, pick up the new April issue of ALL YOU Magazine to get ton of coupons, including one for free Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
3) If you've got kiddos in diapers, you won't want to miss a trip to Walgreens this week. Using these printable Huggies coupons, I was able to purchase six packages of Huggies diapers and three jumbo packages of Huggies Wipes for just $3 after coupons and Register Rewards. Yes, you read that right – just $3! Other items you may want to pick up while you're there are free Dry Idea Anti-perspirant and Advil PM for just $0.49.
4) Are you lucky enough to have a Kroger nearby? They're running a fabulous buy 10 get $5 off sale this week. Using this promotion you can get huge savings on Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Bars, Quaker Rice Cakes, and Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges and more.
5) Finally, you'll want to stop at CVS if you need to stockpile cereal. This week you can get General Mills Cereals for $1.15 per box. Other deals of interest are Herbal Essences products for $0.38 and Vaseline Body Lotion for as low as $0.44.
Ready, set . . . shop!
Take the first steps to building your portfolio.View Course »