Welcome to Five Super Savings brought to you by Deal Seeking Mom. For this edition we'll be looking at how you can get some fantastic savings with internet printable coupons. While clipping coupons from Sunday newspapers will earn you the most bang for your buck, online printable coupons are a convenient and easily accessible supplement.
1) The first stop this week is Walgreens to stock up on Dove bar soap and Excedrin for free! If you're looking to stock up on snacks, you can also get Fiber One bars for just $0.64, Chex Mix for just $0.50, and Starbucks candy for $1 to possibly free.
2) Next head to CVS. You can pick up free Carnation Instant Breakfast and $1 Kashi bars this week, and you can purchase Aveeno Anti-Itch Cream for $0.49 and Aveeno Shave Gel for $0.99 the whole month of March. You might also consider printing this Just For Men Touch of Gray rebate for future savings at CVS (or use it now if you need it).
3) If you hit just one store this week, you should make your way to Target. Score Mott's Applesauce for $0.77 and Market Pantry Soups for just $0.29. If you're lucky enough to have a Super Target near you, purchase Sutton & Dodge beef in 1-lb. increments to get it for just $0.49 per pound. That's an unheard of price!
4) March is Frozen Food Month, so you'll see big savings to stock your freezer over the next few weeks. Meijer has a couple of particularly good deals this week. Purchase two Bertolli bag meals for as low as $3 each, and get a free Pepperidge Farm Garlic Bread or Toast. Feed the whole family for just $6. Also consider picking up six Meijer brand Lean Entrees at just $0.95 each after coupon for some healthy and inexpensive lunches.
5) Finally, if you've been searching for big savings on diapers or wipes, Huggies has some coupons you need to print right now. I can't recall ever seeing a $5 Huggies coupon, so I'm sure these won't last long, and since they say "product" and not diapers specifically, you can use these to get free wipes too. Plus, if you're lucky enough to have a store that supports UPromise savings, you can get an additional $1 deposited into your college savings account with your Huggies diaper purchase.
So make your list, print your coupons, and go shopping! The only thing you need to worry about is what to do with all that extra cash in your wallet . . .
Five Super Savings: Huggies, Mott's, Starbucks and more!