Welome to Five Super Savings brought to you by Deal Seeking Mom. Learn how to stock your pantry and linen closet for pennies on the dollar with these fabulous grocery and drugstore finds! So pull out your Sunday coupon inserts, warm up your printers, and and start learning how to save big on the items you use every day.
1) First stop Target -- stock up on Goldfish Crackers for just $0.66 per package, Kellogg's Pop-Tarts for $0.40 per box, and Special K cereal for $0.54 per box.
2) Next stop, CVS -- use this coupon for $1 off 2 cans of Campbell's Cooking Soups to get them for just $0.25 a can with the buy one get one free sale. You might also consider grabbing some free Extreme Energy 6-hour Shots and Gillette razors, among other deals.
3) If you're lucky enough to have a Kroger in your area, be sure to pick up some free toilet paper with these Cottonelle printable coupons, as well as free Pillsbury biscuits.
4) Print this coupon for a free trial size Aquafresh toothpaste, as well as these Johnson's coupons that can score you free Johnson's Buddies soap at most stores.
5) Final stop, Walmart -- pick up a variety of trial size items for very cheap or even free, including Johnson's Body Care lotion, Kotex pantiliners, and Stayfree Dry Max Pads.
Don't be intimidated if you're new to couponing. Use this list of frequently used abbreviations, and you'll be increasing your purchasing power exponentially in no time.
Take the first steps to building your portfolio.View Course »