Five Fabulous Finds: Milkshakes, greeting cards and magazines...free!
byFeb 13th 2009 5:30PM
Here are this week's Five Fabulous Finds from Coupon Cravings, and of course, I've got free food for you, yet again! It's always my favorite freebie! Plus, get a free trial gym membership, free Valentines and even free aromatherapy to help you relax.
1) Another week, another round of awesome free food offers. Get a free slice of pie at Village Inn, a free milkshake at Johnny Rockets or a free hamburger at Wendy's. Yummy!
2) If your New Year's resolution is to get in shape, snag a free seven-day pass to Bally Fitness. Plus, pick up a few free magazines to take with you to the gym, like Family Circle and Martha Stewart Living.
3) For Valentine's Day, get free Valentine's at Old Navy or a free greeting card at Family Christian Stores. And, don't forget you can still get 12 Valentines at McDonald's for $1, each with a free food coupon. Or, when you buy a dozen donuts at Krispy Kreme you get 12 free Valentines that double as free donut coupons! Nothing says I love you like a donut.
4) Need to relax over the holiday weekend? Take this printable coupon to Bath & Body Works to get a free aromatherapy item (up to $13 value) with any $15 purchase.
5) Next time you take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese's, be sure to print out this rewards calendar first that can be turned in for 10 free game tokens! Definitely an incentive for little ones to keep their rooms clean!